-->

Ramal Perseteruan Syahrini dan Lia Ladysta, Denny Darko Minta Incess Tak Lanjutkan Gugatan: Hasilnya Lebih Buruk dari yang Diperkirakan

HALAMAN SELANJUTNYA:

 Travelling out of the country seems to be fun and exciting. However, the hurdles that accompanied our thrill is unexpected. It starts with the Immigration at the airport and the Embassy where we are scrutinized thoroughly for the purpose of our visit to a certain country.

With my experience, I was almost left in the Immigration. I was held in the Embassy for almost 2 hours. They were very critical when it comes to tourists. But I do understand their protocol especially those who leaving and entering the country. Imagine the show money should be a maximum of US$ 10,000. Better that my purpose was research. But still all the files of my laptop were scanned as well as the Facebook messages and my emails. The good thing that happened was that from being suspicious, they become impressed with my work because I was able to make studies outside the country even if I was not able to visit them physically. I was really afraid to be left in the airport because I have spent much for this travel. My God, I did not sleep for 3 nights because of my immediate need for money to cover my round trip air fare, hotel accommodation and food not to mention to buy enough amount of US dollars in my pocket as a show money in case the Embassy will question my capacity to sustain my stay in Malaysia.

But after going through a lot in the Immigration, I was very happy because I can now go anywhere in the world as a researcher and a writer with no hassles at all. I was able to prove my credibility and identity to them that nothing is impossible if you put your mind into what you are doing.

Just never think that when you go out of the country, it makes you a nobody. You have a very important contribution to make a change especially in the lives of the significant people around you. Lots of people become successful because they are able to overcome all the odds on their way to achieving their dreams. Accept and adapt change! There is no sense in spending your days talking about who you used to be. It will only prevent you from creating a successful and meaningful life.

If you spend too much on talking about your ideas, gathering information, reading, researching, attending seminars, and listening to what everyone else is saying and not putting into action all that learning and knowledge to make your life happen, you are bound to fail.

When you are determined to do what you want, no one can stop you. It's a matter of having self-confidence, perseverance and hard work.

Never hold yourself back, put worthwhile goals into action. Walk the talk and apply all the learning and knowledge you have to make things happen and make a difference in your life.